A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Blayney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Blayney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Blayney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Retroviridae Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Blayney graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blayney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Blayney MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Blayney practice?
- Dr. Douglas Blayney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Blayney practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Oncologists.