A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Blowey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Blowey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blowey
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Blowey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Blowey, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blowey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blowey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Blowey MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Blowey practice?
- Dr. Douglas Blowey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Blowey practices Pediatric Nephrology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.