A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobb graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bobb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Bobb DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Bobb practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bobb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bobb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons and Mesa Surgeons.