A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bobb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobb graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bobb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Bobb DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Bobb practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Bobb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.