A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobb graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bobb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bobb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Bobb practice?
Dr. Douglas Bobb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.