Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bogart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bogart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bogart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogart graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bogart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Centerpoint Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Barry Bogart MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Bogart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bogart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bogart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Springs, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.