A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bogart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bogart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bogart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogart graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bogart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Centerpoint Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bogart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Bogart practice?
Dr. Douglas Bogart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Cardiologists, and Kansas City Surgeons.