A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bogart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bogart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogart
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bogart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogart graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bogart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Centerpoint Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Barry Bogart MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Bogart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bogart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bogart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Springs, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.