Surgical Specialist

|  Removal of implants easier than thought  |  show details
by Laura on Aug 16th, 2014

If I had known what a positive experience this would be to remove my implants, I would have removed them years ago." - Laura, removal of implants with breast lift

|  Should Have Done My Breast Revision Sooner  |  show details
by Brenda on Jul 3rd, 2014

After 30 years of continual problems with breast implants and multiple surgeries with multiple surgeons, I finally have breasts I love. Thanks so much to Dr. Bolitho and his staff!

|  The Best Results  |  show details
by Paula on Mar 20th, 2014

Having personal surgeries can be very scary, and ensuring the outcome is as planned is too important to leave to chance. Choosing Dr. Bolitho and his incredible and caring staff was the best decision. And I recommend Dr. Bolitho for anyone wanting the best results with personal care and attention.

|  Outstanding!!!  |  show details
by Marie on Feb 17th, 2014

The outcome was excellent. Postoperative care by Dr. Bolitho and staff was terrific. I have referred many friends to Dr .Bolitho and his group. Dr. Bolitho and staff were attentive and caring. - Face and Neck Lift

by Recommended on Jul 25th, 2013

I looked better AFTER cancer surgery than before. All the OR and PACU nurses highly recommended Dr. Bolitho, even one of my neighbors recommended him because she had a friend who used him. Talent, compassion and dedication to his field are sure a plus. Procedure: Bilateral mastectomy with tissue expander/alloderm.

Jul 25th, 2013

Excellent care, lovely office , very competent staff. Extraordinary mix of top care and very warm group caring for you every step of the way. I cannot say enough about how positive they made a fairly difficult process. Thank you! Procedure: Mastectomy Reconstruction

Jul 24th, 2013

From the very first call to the office everyone was kind and helpful. I've received excellent care and all my questions were answered. They are a great team.

Jul 24th, 2013

I have had nothing but good experiences with staff and physician, as well as a positive and desired outcome.

Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Bolitho and his staff were great. I was very comfortable, all my questions were answered with clarity and proffesional knowledge. The doctor took his time and I never felt rushed to end my visit.

Sep 10th, 2012

The procedure is still in progress. so far so good! I have great confidence in Dr. Bolitho because he is a good listener, sensitive to individual needs of his patients and adoptive in his approaches when appropriate.

Aug 25th, 2012

Dr. Bolitho did an awesome job! It was a process. The expander following the mastectomy was uncomfortable, but provided the best outcome. Getting the expander out was such a relief and the new implant looks great! And had a lift on my other side to line up the girls! The symmetry is perfect!

Aug 20th, 2012

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The entire staff is professional and caring, my experience was a positive one and I am thrilled with the outcome of my breast reconstruction. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is not an easy path to endure, but finding an amazing team of doctors is the key to successful treatment.

|  Well worth it!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I am truly amazed how smooth everything went and such little discomfort I experienced in either of my procedures. The care and attention I received was excellent and put me at ease immediately. Everyone is not only professional but caring and thoughtful. Couldn't be happier with the results.

|  breast cancer reconstruction  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2010

Breast Cancer Reconstruction surgery from a double masectomy. Doctor appears to be caring but does not really listen. I just completed my 4th additional surgery to repair his 2 surgeries and his not listening. Original cuts under the breast from one side of my body to the other have been very painful, would never recommend this cut to anyone, for everytime you have to be opened again, it is very painful. This cut may hide some of the scars, but it is not worth the pain. I know 4 women that will not use him as a doctor.