A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Borg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Borg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borg graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Borg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas E Borg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Borg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Borg has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Borg practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.