Pediatricians

Martin Memorial Medi Ctr
3496 NW Federal Hwy
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
772-223-5636
Locations and availability (1)

|  Waited on phone five minutes before I was disconnected...  |  show details
by Laura Duke on Feb 24th, 2014

I called to get a new patient appointment and was on hold for five minutes before I was disconnected. I called back and was told very rudely that Dr. Bowling was not accepting patients. When I said I would call back, the staff person hung up abruptly with no farewell.

|  Finally found a pediatrician that cares  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Love this doctor! Wouldnt change my pediatrician for the world...Words cannot express the level of professionalism, warmth and compassion this doctor has...he truly loves his career and it shows over and over again in every office visit I've taken my son to. He listens to you and explains thoroughly, leaving parents feeling more at ease and with a better understanding of what's going on with their children's health....oh and he doesn't have GOD syndrome in thinking he's right all the time..he's human, down to earth, yet factual with his information and honest with his hypothesis.....

|  Hire new staff  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Excellent doctor - although the office staff is completly incompetent. PLEASE train the "nurses" how to wash hands and sanitize equiptment. The waiting room, phones and scheduling are a complete mess. Does anyone know who is really running the place?

|  A Doctor who can't diagnose!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

This doctor and his associates are more concerned with billing cpt codes and making money than they are with your child. They were told last year about a new DNA analysis for infectious disease and ignored it. They have some testing capabilities in their own office which are not 50% accurate, but they can bill for it, so they use it. Even the laboratory they use for testing samples for things like Strep or Cdiff is barely 50% accurate, so why would they not use DNA testing that is near 100% accurate? Yesterday, I took my 5 month old in with diarrhea, fever and rashes and they didn't know what to do. Morons! If they were using this new DNA test, then today I would know exactly what he has or more importantly, what he doesn't have.This is the most unprofessional doctors I have ever met, and I am switching. I do not recommend them.

|  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

He is an amazing doctor! He is very knowledgeable and caring. He gives each patient qulaity time to ask and answer questions in order to do what is best for each child.

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Bowling will spend whatever time is necessary with a patient. Sometimes this causes scheduling issues, but in the end, it is worth it. I try to get appointments either early AM or the last appointment of the day. He really cares about children..

Aug 3rd, 2009

DR BOWLING I HAD YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS AND YOU DO A GREAT JOB HELPING YOUR PATIENTS SOMEDAY I WILL BE GREAT JUST LIKE YOU.... THANK YOU FOR ALL U DO.. FROM LISSETTE TAPIA

|  Awesome  |  show details
by The Foreman's on Aug 3rd, 2009

The absolute best childrens doctor a family could have. Everyone in the medical field should take a lesson from Dr. Bowling. He is truly the best.