A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Boylan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Boylan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Boylan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boylan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boylan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Neil Boylan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Boylan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Boylan has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Boylan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.