Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

pretty good show details pretty good
Aug 7th, 2015

He listens to you, and spends time with you, which I really liked. More importantly though, if the condition is too specialized he'll refer you to a more specialized orthopedist who can help. Some doctors are too arrogant they won't admit when they're not comfortable treating something. He isn't one of them and I appreciated it because I was able to get the treatment I needed to get better.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Susan on Jun 29th, 2015

I was so pleased with this appointment I'd go back to him for any orthopaedic issue. I told my sister about him who also had an appointment and she said he was awesome. He is polite and very thorough.

Great practice show details Great practice
by Anita K on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Boylan and his staff are both professional and friendly. I've been to see Dr. Boylan for various problems over the years and he takes a conservative approach with much forethought.

by Cindy M on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Boylan reconstructed my 17 year old daughter's ACL and did a fabulous job. He is very professional, caring, explains things well. I would recommend him to anyone for this surgery.

Great Ortho! show details Great Ortho!
Jun 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Boylan first because it was the quickest appointment I could make for my Achilles tendon rupture. He was very professional, thorough and has great bedside manner. I have also heard many successful stories from people who also went to see him. I would strongly recommend him to anyone else.