Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bree, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bree
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bree, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bree graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bree has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Bree FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Bree practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bree has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bree practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.