A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bree, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Bree, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bree graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bree has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Bree FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Bree practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bree has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Bree practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.