Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Bree
Dr. Douglas Bree, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Pasadena, TX (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bree is affiliated with Foundation Surgical Hospital of Houston, Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and The Methodist Hospital. Dr. Bree has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Bree has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Douglas Bree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. William Obenour Jr
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Arthur Schmulen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. Joe Fahed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi7