A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Brew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brew graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Brew MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Brew practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Brew practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.