A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkerhoff
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkerhoff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkerhoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brinkerhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas E Brinkerhoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Brinkerhoff practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.