A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkerhoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brinkerhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Earl Brinkerhoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Brinkerhoff practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff practices Family Medicine near San Carlos, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See San Carlos Family Physicians.