A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkerhoff
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkerhoff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkerhoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brinkerhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas E Brinkerhoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Brinkerhoff practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Brinkerhoff practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.