A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Broderick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Broderick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Broderick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Broderick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Broderick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of No.Las Vegas
- Community General Hospital Of Sullivan County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Paul Broderick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Broderick practice?
- Dr. Douglas Broderick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Broderick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dillon, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Ferndale, NY.
See Dillon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.