A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Broderick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Broderick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Broderick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Broderick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Broderick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital Of Sullivan County
- McLeod Medical Center - Dillon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Broderick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Broderick practice?
Dr. Douglas Broderick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Dillon, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Liberty, NY.
See Dillon Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dillon Hospice & Palliative Specialists.