A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brownell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brownell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brownell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Brownell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Brownell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Albert Brownell MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Brownell practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brownell has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Brownell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.