Dr. Douglas Burwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Burwell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Burwell?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 7th, 2010

Never looked at what I was sent there for.

Refused to do any testing on a congenital heart defect I was sent there for, but did testing on stuff I knew I didn't have and was tested earlier for. Refused to get any work-ups from my old cardiologist....said if I wanted him to see them I would have brought them and made some personal comments to my husband and I about our professional business life that was none of his business, since I was having trouble trying to work with the animals with the state of my present health. The end to it all was a phone call made to me telling me the test was fine, which I knew that one would be, and "good luck to me", I guess he forgot that he left a heart moniter on me......!

June 11th, 2016