A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Buxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Buxton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Buxton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Buxton graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buxton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Francisco Buxton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Buxton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Buxton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Buxton practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.