Learn more about Dr. Douglas Buxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Buxton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buxton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Buxton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Buxton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Buxton graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buxton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Francisco Buxton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Buxton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Buxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Buxton practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.