Dr. Douglas Buxton MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

June 15th, 2016
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
Excellent experience. Fully satisfied with cataract surgeries. Professional staff and what a wonderful conscientious Dr, Thank You!

March 28th, 2016
Judge Richard Weinberg
A wonderful Doctor!

January 24th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Buxton for 20 years. I have a very complex cornea disease and the only reason i'm not blind is because of all the hard work and appropriate treatment from Dr. Buxton. He is beyond excellent.

September 16th, 2013
Amy
He is a good professional. If you don't mind to perform multiple unnecessary tests for reimbursement every visit. His staff makes you feel that tests are mandatory for you in order to see him. He is interested in surgical procedures that are reimbursed well. Because of that I rated him only 2 stars since he is not going to treat you without all tests.

March 17th, 2010
I saw Dr. Buxton for an IOL evaluation and implantation procedure. He is rated as one of the top practitioners in his field. I found his staff to be cordial and efficient. Dr.Buxton exercised a great deal of care and precision in evaluating my condition and answered all my questions to my satifaction addressing all of my concerns respectfully... He subsequently performed the the surgical procedure (under local anesthesia)in the NYEEI..I was impressed by the skilled professional manner in which he conducted his work and I am very satisfied by the results....My eyesight is now restored as it should be......if you are seriously considering Dr. Buxton I suggest that you also search Castle Connolly's, Top Doctors In America, Guides To Top Doctors and New York Magazine's, New York's Best Doctors....