A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.