A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richland Parish Hospital Delhi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Coleman Brown FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.