A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richland Parish Hospital Delhi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Coleman Brown FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Orthopedic Surgeons.