Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Brown
Dr. Douglas Brown, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, LA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with P & S Surgical Hospital, Franklin Medical Center and Richland Parish Hospital Delhi. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Douglas Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.
Dr. Fletcher Sutton Jr
Monroe, LA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Robert Gavioli
Monroe, LA 0.02 mi36
Dr. William Matthews
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Monroe, LA 0.09 mi37