Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Richland Parish Hospital Delhi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Coleman Brown FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Rayville, LA and Winnsboro, LA.
See Monroe Orthopedic Surgeons.