Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 22nd, 2016

Very courteous staff. I had a total knee replacement. Surgery went well, but the recuperation process is something I don't want to go through again. I guess I am just not used to being dependent on others (the recovery process.)

A DAUGHTES STORY show details A DAUGHTES STORY
by JANET MANNING on May 9th, 2013

I knew when we went in for our first appt that my dad needed knee replacement! Dr Brown and staff took time to explain everything to him in detail so he would understand all that was going to happen. He did really well and had quick healing time. He was 76 at the time and 9 months later had the other knee done. He was 77 by then. We have been very happy with Dr. Brown with the time he puts in with the patients and taking care of us. Also has an awesome PA. !

by Jamie Herson on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. He is friendly, fairy quick, and an overall great doctor. He has operated twice on me, twice on my mom, once on my brother, and numerous times on my dad. The entire staff, not only in his office but the entire surgery center, is extraordinary. I have absolutely no complaints and nothing but praise for them all!