Surgical Specialist
312 Grammont St
Ste 302
Monroe, LA 71201
318-323-6603
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Furteo  |  show details
by Wanetta Avant on Jul 23rd, 2014

Investage this please . If you agree . Call it in to lee drug for mom .please call 318-239-2910 mom room 307 cherry ridge bastrop

|  A DAUGHTES STORY  |  show details
by JANET MANNING on May 9th, 2013

I knew when we went in for our first appt that my dad needed knee replacement! Dr Brown and staff took time to explain everything to him in detail so he would understand all that was going to happen. He did really well and had quick healing time. He was 76 at the time and 9 months later had the other knee done. He was 77 by then. We have been very happy with Dr. Brown with the time he puts in with the patients and taking care of us. Also has an awesome PA. !

|  show details
by Jamie Herson on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. He is friendly, fairy quick, and an overall great doctor. He has operated twice on me, twice on my mom, once on my brother, and numerous times on my dad. The entire staff, not only in his office but the entire surgery center, is extraordinary. I have absolutely no complaints and nothing but praise for them all!

|  I hope this helps.  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2010

I've had 4 major back surgeries and I need one more. I will not use anyone but Dr. Doug Brown. I believe he is the best Dr. for me He is honest and will take the time to help you understand before you leave the exam room. His P.A. cant be beat she is so helpful and will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable. To me the most important thing is I trust Dr.Brown. I hope this makes your decision a little easier. Thank you for your time. Frank Myers