A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Burton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Burton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.