A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Burton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Burton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.