A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Collins MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Collins practice?
- Dr. Douglas Collins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Collins practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists.