Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jul 5th, 2012

Awesome and caring Dr that made me feel that we were important, not just a number.

Hard find show details Hard find
Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Decker is honest and caring. He knows how to deliver bad news and let's you know the facts. He stayed with me during a difficult high risk pregnancy and was patient with my fears during the pregnancy. I had a healthy baby boy. I'm so glad he is my doctor.

Nov 4th, 2009

I too have been going to him for over 20 years he is one of a kind, truly cares, and is compassionate. Dr Decker keeps current on health issues as it relates to women and what affects them through families as well.

Apr 20th, 2009

Very caring-great doctor. he is so great tho that you just have to know you are going to have a long wait to see him. Waiting room always packed and he gets behind.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Allison C on Nov 17th, 2008

I have been going to Dr Decker for 20 years. He is awesome he will spend as much time as needed with his patients. He is very caring and shows much concern with his patients. He has also delivered my first grandchild!!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by TG, Fort Worth on Aug 14th, 2008

Dr. Decker is a one of a kind doctor. He is caring and goes the extra mile to spend time needed to make sure you are at ease with what ever is going on. He delivered both of my children and the bedside manners during delivery were exceptional. Even my husband was in awe...