Dr. Douglas Decker Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Decker?

This dr has the worst bed side manor ... Do not go he has a proven track record of taking risk that have put both mommy and baby at risk there was a total of Five losses to baby's and mothers due to poor judgment in a 5 month period of time ... He deliboratly told his tech to disregard info on sonograms . I fired him from my care after un ethical practices .... Do not go to this Dr .!

Posted on February 5th, 2017

Posted on July 13th, 2016

He has been my doctor for 27 yr . Delivered my child and has a great bedside manner . He really care about his patience !.Takes his time you . He has a great nurse and office staff . A pleasure to work with.

EXCEPTIONAL OBGYN

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I have been with Dr. Decker since I was 18 years of age. He has delivered all three of my girls. It was an excellent experience EVERY time! All of my children will be seeing him as well. I highly recommend his office! :)

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Absolutely brilliant Dr, staff is friendly and knowlegable

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Awesome and caring Dr that made me feel that we were important, not just a number.

Hard find

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

Dr. Decker is honest and caring. He knows how to deliver bad news and let's you know the facts. He stayed with me during a difficult high risk pregnancy and was patient with my fears during the pregnancy. I had a healthy baby boy. I'm so glad he is my doctor.

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I too have been going to him for over 20 years he is one of a kind, truly cares, and is compassionate. Dr Decker keeps current on health issues as it relates to women and what affects them through families as well.

Posted on April 20th, 2009

Very caring-great doctor. he is so great tho that you just have to know you are going to have a long wait to see him. Waiting room always packed and he gets behind.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2008

I have been going to Dr Decker for 20 years. He is awesome he will spend as much time as needed with his patients. He is very caring and shows much concern with his patients. He has also delivered my first grandchild!!

Wonderful

Posted on August 14th, 2008

Dr. Decker is a one of a kind doctor. He is caring and goes the extra mile to spend time needed to make sure you are at ease with what ever is going on. He delivered both of my children and the bedside manners during delivery were exceptional. Even my husband was in awe...

Posted on March 29th, 2017