A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Charles Hill MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hill practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians and Chula Vista General Practitioners.