A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Charles Hill MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hill practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians and Chula Vista General Practitioners.