A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Russell, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Campbell Russell MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Russell practice?
- Dr. Douglas Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Russell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.