A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Craig Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Douglas Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Smith practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.