A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Craig Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Douglas Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Smith practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.