A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Smith practice?
- Dr. Douglas Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.