A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Smith practice?
- Dr. Douglas Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.