A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Smith practice?
Dr. Douglas Smith practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.