A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Wong MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.