A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Wong MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.