A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Cabot Wong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.