Dr. Douglas Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 1st, 2015
Absolutely amazing Provider. I left another Insurance company of 38 years to have Dr Wong!

December 31st, 2014
Dr. Wong was very personable and friendly. He answered all my questions and did not rush the appointment. My surgery went perfectly and I felt very well cared for. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong!Dr. Wong was very personable and friendly. He answered all my questions and did not rush the appointment. My surgery went perfectly and I felt very well cared for. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong!

November 12th, 2014
The best part about working with Dr. Wong is his level of expertise. He understood my restrictions and lifestyle and suggested therapies / surgery that was right for me. The scheduling of appointments and procedures was quick and I felt that he was truly concerned about getting me back on my feet and restoring my active lifestyle.

June 13th, 2012
I had been in pain for a long time and Dr. Wong operated on my neck Jan 2011 and then lower back Novembe 2011. It has been a slow process (I'm impatient) but the original pain that I had is gone. He did a fabulous job and I could not be happier with the outcome.

February 1st, 2012
Dr. Wong has done 2 separate operations on my back and neck and the outcome has been way more that I ever expected. He and his staff are all above and beyond any other that I have ever experienced. I would recommend him and his staff in a heartbeat!!!!!!

January 21st, 2012
Back Surgery
Dr. Wong was extremely helpful in diagnosing the problem and gave me the options I could choose to remedy the problem. Once I decided to have the surgery he and his staff made arrangements for me to meet the 2nd surgeon that would be required, explained what was going to happen and even had a class set up at the Ortho Colorado Hospital with the PT people so I would know what to expect. The surgery went very well. The staff was helpful with the insurance questions too.A good experience and result.

November 2nd, 2011
Very satisfied
Great knowledge of my problem and ease in explaining what I had done and what my treatment options were. Would recommend Dr. Wong to friends and family.

September 14th, 2011
Excellent Physician
I'm so happy with my treatment under Doctor Wong. He was caring and compassionate and an excellent educator. My surgery was quick and easy. The office staff were amazing, responsive and caring. I felt in excellent hands and confident in the care I received.

September 8th, 2011
I had been referred to Panorama for a back problem. When the appointment was set we were going to Dr. Wong. Words can't express the care and compassion we received. He is so professional and caring. His explanation of the surgery was excellent. Surgery went very well and now I can live pain free. Thanks to Dr. Wong. I would highly recommend him to anyone.