Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
8510 Bryant St
Ste 120
Westminster, CO 80031
303-452-8001
Locations and availability (4)

Jun 13th, 2012

I had been in pain for a long time and Dr. Wong operated on my neck Jan 2011 and then lower back Novembe 2011. It has been a slow process (I'm impatient) but the original pain that I had is gone. He did a fabulous job and I could not be happier with the outcome.

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Wong has done 2 separate operations on my back and neck and the outcome has been way more that I ever expected. He and his staff are all above and beyond any other that I have ever experienced. I would recommend him and his staff in a heartbeat!!!!!!

|  Back Surgery  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Wong was extremely helpful in diagnosing the problem and gave me the options I could choose to remedy the problem. Once I decided to have the surgery he and his staff made arrangements for me to meet the 2nd surgeon that would be required, explained what was going to happen and even had a class set up at the Ortho Colorado Hospital with the PT people so I would know what to expect. The surgery went very well. The staff was helpful with the insurance questions too.A good experience and result.

|  Very satisfied  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Great knowledge of my problem and ease in explaining what I had done and what my treatment options were. Would recommend Dr. Wong to friends and family.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I'm so happy with my treatment under Doctor Wong. He was caring and compassionate and an excellent educator. My surgery was quick and easy. The office staff were amazing, responsive and caring. I felt in excellent hands and confident in the care I received.

Sep 8th, 2011

I had been referred to Panorama for a back problem. When the appointment was set we were going to Dr. Wong. Words can't express the care and compassion we received. He is so professional and caring. His explanation of the surgery was excellent. Surgery went very well and now I can live pain free. Thanks to Dr. Wong. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sep 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Wong with severe leg pains, which kept me from doing almost anything, I couldn't even walk across the street without severe pain. Now only 2 months after the surgery, I have my life back. I can walk, ssit or stand without the severe pain, in fact literallt, I have no pain at all. I would reccomend Dr. Wong to anyone with no reservations at all. James C. Lang