A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cable, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cable, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cable graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cable has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Charles Cable MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Cable practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cable has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Cable practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.