A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cable, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cable, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cable graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cable has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans