A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cameron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Hennepin County Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Cameron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cameron practice?
- Dr. John Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cameron practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists and Rochester Pathologists.