A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cameron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Hennepin County Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Cameron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cameron practice?
- Dr. John Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cameron practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists and Rochester Pathologists.