Dr. Douglas Arthur Canning MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Canning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Canning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Canning, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Bladder Exstrophy, Bladder Exstrophy, and Cystoscopy.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Canning graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Canning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Canning practice?
Dr. Douglas Canning practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Allergists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.