A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Carrasco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Carrasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carrasco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas F Carrasco MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Douglas Carrasco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Carrasco practices Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Temecula Internists.