A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Carrasco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Carrasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carrasco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas F Carrasco MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Douglas Carrasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Carrasco practices Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Internists.