Dr. Douglas Carrasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Carrasco?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Carrasco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 9th, 2016

Good doctor, spends time with you, however takes around 2 months to see him. I see the nurse practitioner now and get in sooner. Have to go to urgent care for emergencies. Has a portal where you can see your lab results and you can communicate with them on the portal.

April 23rd, 2016

Uncaring

The wait time is very long, some of the staff members are polite. Never saw the doctor. always the nurse practitioner. Bedside manner is fine if you agree with everything they say, but if you suggest an alternative method; she becomes rude.

February 11th, 2015

WORST EVER!

Worst Doctor Ive ever seen. Unorganized, unprepared. I fear for his current patients. Scheduling is impossible. No one answers the phone. He explains nothing. He is uncaring. He is EXTREMELY unreliable. I cant fit all the bad expierences Ive had at this office. So bad I brought my wife in to see what I was seeing and she was SHOCKED.

October 7th, 2014

finding new doc

ok until after the first visit it went fine. after that the shortest appointment is 2 months. are u serious? i'm out of med and you expect me to skip dose? everytime i call them they tell me to go see urgent care. got sick and tire of this office and the dr carrasco. finding new doctor.

December 2nd, 2012

Good doctor, not so good staff

Dr. Carrasco is a great doctor, but usually runs late because he does spend a lot of time with his patients, and most are older people with lots of health issues. If you want fast, go to urgent care, because they are not fast! However, they have improved tremendously in the last year.

September 13th, 2012

Very Unprofessional Office

This staff is so unprofessional. They never call with results you have to call them daily and even with a "stat" order you will not get an answer without daily calls. Even then you won't get an answer you will be told to come in and take time off work just to hear - "all is good". I have heard the staff discussing me while I am in the room and can clearly hear them and this is NOT related to my care - just casual talking. Unbeleivably rude people from the staff answering the phones, the lady who will not give you a referral etc. You cannot get appt.s - we always just end up going to urgent care. My daughter called about an allergic reaction to antibiotics they prescribed and they said are you taking anything else - she said birth control pills. The lady on the phone said "you will need to call your gynocologist then. HUH? Needless to say getting new Doctor.

September 11th, 2012

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where to start. I for one really like the nurse and the receptionist.They are both professional and very helpful. The doctor is smart and can be caring but has way to many things on his plate and can be arrogant. Yolanda however is not ever going to be good at her job. I have been going here for a long time and unfortunately I believe she is related to the Dr. and so she is not going any where. She does all the referrals and the only way you can get her to actually do them is to keep calling and bugging her. You have to wait a month or more for appt when you have something wrong. Once you get in plan on waiting at least an hour to be seen. One time I waited 2 1/2 hrs. So I usually end up at urgent care any way. Time to change drs.

July 9th, 2012

worst doctor

If you dont want help and never get you meds or referals and wait 2 houres to see a doctor that dont care about you and has no time for you then go see this "doctor"

June 5th, 2012

Trying to get necessary meds is terrible!

May 31st, 2012

He never helps me. he says i need to see him once a month but they can not get me an appoitment for 2 months. He never gives me my meds or refurals to see the other doctors. worst doctor ever. The staff lies and says he is not there when he is and they charge my insurance for stuff he never does

April 16th, 2012

Worst staff ever ...I will never go back to see that dr....he did not care about me, he did not listen to me ,he canceled my appointment 3 times....when finally I got the appointment he only was whit me for 5 minutes and he left and the nurse told me you have to make another appointment if you want to talk to him....I waste my time with that dr.......Be carefull I don't recommend Dr Douglas Carrasco

April 10th, 2012

It is his staff

Dr. Carrasco is good and nice and including his PA. However, it is his staff. They whisper and make rude comments about you where everyone could hear. They also make comments about Dr. Carrasco which is very rude to do if you work for him. The office manager is also rude. I do not know what to make of the staff - they do not have people skills. I hope he finds some good ones out there and replace who he has.