A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chepeha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chepeha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chepeha
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chepeha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chepeha, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chepeha graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chepeha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Chepeha MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Chepeha practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chepeha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Chepeha practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.