A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chiriboga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chiriboga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chiriboga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiriboga graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiriboga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Albert Chiriboga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Chiriboga practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chiriboga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Chiriboga practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.