A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chiriboga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chiriboga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiriboga
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chiriboga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chiriboga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiriboga graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiriboga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Chiriboga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Chiriboga practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chiriboga has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Chiriboga practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.