A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chiriboga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chiriboga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chiriboga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiriboga graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chiriboga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiriboga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Chiriboga practice?
Dr. Douglas Chiriboga practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.