A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chonko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chonko, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chonko graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chonko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Chonko practice?
Dr. Douglas Chonko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.