A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chonko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chonko, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chonko
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chonko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chonko graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chonko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Chonko DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Chonko practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chonko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Chonko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.