A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chonko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chonko, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chonko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chonko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chonko graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chonko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Chonko DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Chonko practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chonko has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Chonko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.