A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ciuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ciuba is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciuba
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciuba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ciuba, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciuba graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ciuba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Francis Ciuba MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Ciuba practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ciuba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ciuba practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelika, AL.
See Columbus Oncologists.