A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ciuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ciuba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ciuba, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciuba graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ciuba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciuba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Ciuba practice?
Dr. Douglas Ciuba practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelika, AL.
See Columbus Oncologists.