A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ciuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ciuba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ciuba, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciuba graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ciuba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Francis Ciuba MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Ciuba practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ciuba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ciuba practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelika, AL.
See Columbus Oncologists.