A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Clink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Clink, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clink graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Clink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr South, Boaz, Al
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Clink practice?
Dr. Douglas Clink practices Surgery near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Boaz, AL.
See Guntersville Surgeons.