Family Physicians
400 W Ih 635 Fwy
Suite 210
Irving, TX 75063
972-869-2772
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Wonderful doc!  |  show details
by Clarissa on May 12th, 2014

I love how Dr. Cluff is so curious and at the same time makes you feel at ease. His bedside manner is a 10 out of 10! He is darn knowledgable and explain it all in simple English.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by Rebecca M on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cluff is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. His knowledge is extensive, but he never talks down to anyone. He is courteous, friendly and compassionate. Nothing shocks him either. I can talk to him about anything. If you are looking for a doctor, you should go see him. Also, his office staff is very outgoing and friendly and make you feel welcome and cared about as soon as you walk in the door.

May 14th, 2012

Dr Cluff is exceptional. He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease the minute you meet him.One of the things I really love about Dr Cluff is that he listens to you and your opinions. He also allows you to make the choices regarding your care. Whenever I call his office for any reason, I always get a callback on the same day, usually within an hour, and when in his office, he allows you the time to ask questions. These are just a few of the reasons that I consider him an excellent doctor.

|  Incredible doc!!!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Unfortunately for me I grew up a chronicly sick kid which followed me into adulthood. I have seen many doctors in my life and not a single one of them can compare to dr.C. Not only does he do anything and everything to make you better, he will listen if you are upset about a personal issue or advise you if are having problems with a specialist doc. I have never met a more compassionate person and I know I am a handful. His staff is wonderful and if you are truly sick they will do whatever they can to get you in even if he is booked. I tell him all the time I wish he specialized in everything so he could be my only doc because nobody compares to Dr.Cluff.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

Very caring and knowlegeable doctor. Spends as much time as it takes to explain your condition and answer your questions. If he's running late, it's not because he unorganized, it's because he spent extra time with another patient.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
by Douglas Jones on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Cluff has been our family doctor since we moved to the DFW area almost 9 years ago. On many occasions he has gone far above and beyond what other doctors have done for our family. He is kind and courteous and is fully committed to maintaining the health of his patients. It is abundantly clear that his is interested in the full spectrum of what it takes to enjoy good health. He is not only our doctor, but a valued friend.

by S.Neilson on Feb 14th, 2010

He has always taken the time to check out everything thoroughly and if there is anything he questions he looks it up or asks another doctor in to consult with him.

|  Cluff Douglas Md - Nthca is a wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I love Dr. Cluff. He really listens to what you have to say.He doesn`t make you feel hurried or that you are just a number. I would reccomen...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
by Michael Crosby on Dec 5th, 2008

I have been taking my family to see Dr. Cluff almost since we moved to Texas. He has always been there for us and helped my family through every health issue with a knowledge, caring and tenacity rarely found in a family physician these days. I feel very lucky that we found him.

|  Best in Town  |  show details
by lwalton22 on May 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

There are not enough stars to rate Dr. Cluff high enough. He is knowledgable, kind and takes whatever time neccessary to make you feel like he is only there to care for you and your concerns. He lets you as a patient have a say in your options and never makes you feel silly if you ask a qeustion. Excellent care, wonderful staff and a one in a million Doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Best in Town  |  show details
by AeonFlux on Apr 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Cluff has been the best primary doctor I have ever seen. He is understanding and takes all the time requested by you to fully explain or answer any questions you might have.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Dec 18th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Everything you want in a doctor...: Dr. Cluffs office staff are courteous and professional and they are only the begining of a great overall office experience. The wait is never too long, about average but you will be more than appreciative of the wait on

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Aug 16th, 2006 on yahoo.com

good: good

Read Full Review at yahoo.com