Dr. Douglas Cluff MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Irving, TX

September 2nd, 2015
Best Doctor I've EVER had
I've worked in the medical field for many years, and have worked for all types of doctors. Hands down, this is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am so blessed to have come across him. I refer anyone and everyone to him. His bedside manner is outstanding, he's easy to talk to and strives to provide all of his patients the highest quality of care. I can say all do to the amount of his patients I know. He's truly a great man and great Doctor.

August 4th, 2015
Great doctor and staff!
Just a great doctor and staff!

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Cluff was excellent! He was more than willing to sit and talk with me and also had a wealth of information to share. He was kind and not preachy. I will definitely be going back!

October 7th, 2014
Super Awesome Doc!
We have nothing but positive experiences to share about Dr. Cluff. Dr. Douglas Cluff is a great doctor...very professional, polite & soft spoken. In spite of his busy schedule, he took the time to answer all of our questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff are very kind and courteous. We are extremely glad that we found him for a primary care physician. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Cluff is someone you should consider visiting.”

May 12th, 2014
Wonderful doc!
I love how Dr. Cluff is so curious and at the same time makes you feel at ease. His bedside manner is a 10 out of 10! He is darn knowledgable and explain it all in simple English.

March 23rd, 2013
Amazing!
Dr. Cluff is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. His knowledge is extensive, but he never talks down to anyone. He is courteous, friendly and compassionate. Nothing shocks him either. I can talk to him about anything. If you are looking for a doctor, you should go see him. Also, his office staff is very outgoing and friendly and make you feel welcome and cared about as soon as you walk in the door.

May 14th, 2012
Dr Cluff is exceptional. He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease the minute you meet him.One of the things I really love about Dr Cluff is that he listens to you and your opinions. He also allows you to make the choices regarding your care. Whenever I call his office for any reason, I always get a callback on the same day, usually within an hour, and when in his office, he allows you the time to ask questions. These are just a few of the reasons that I consider him an excellent doctor.

March 12th, 2012
Incredible doc!!!
Unfortunately for me I grew up a chronicly sick kid which followed me into adulthood. I have seen many doctors in my life and not a single one of them can compare to dr.C. Not only does he do anything and everything to make you better, he will listen if you are upset about a personal issue or advise you if are having problems with a specialist doc. I have never met a more compassionate person and I know I am a handful. His staff is wonderful and if you are truly sick they will do whatever they can to get you in even if he is booked. I tell him all the time I wish he specialized in everything so he could be my only doc because nobody compares to Dr.Cluff.

August 2nd, 2010
Excellent Dr.
Very caring and knowlegeable doctor. Spends as much time as it takes to explain your condition and answer your questions. If he's running late, it's not because he unorganized, it's because he spent extra time with another patient.

April 21st, 2010
Great Family Doctor
Dr. Cluff has been our family doctor since we moved to the DFW area almost 9 years ago. On many occasions he has gone far above and beyond what other doctors have done for our family. He is kind and courteous and is fully committed to maintaining the health of his patients. It is abundantly clear that his is interested in the full spectrum of what it takes to enjoy good health. He is not only our doctor, but a valued friend.

February 14th, 2010
He has always taken the time to check out everything thoroughly and if there is anything he questions he looks it up or asks another doctor in to consult with him.

December 5th, 2008
Outstanding Doctor
I have been taking my family to see Dr. Cluff almost since we moved to Texas. He has always been there for us and helped my family through every health issue with a knowledge, caring and tenacity rarely found in a family physician these days. I feel very lucky that we found him.