Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor I've EVER had show details Best Doctor I've EVER had
by Nadelya K. on Sep 2nd, 2015

I've worked in the medical field for many years, and have worked for all types of doctors. Hands down, this is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am so blessed to have come across him. I refer anyone and everyone to him. His bedside manner is outstanding, he's easy to talk to and strives to provide all of his patients the highest quality of care. I can say all do to the amount of his patients I know. He's truly a great man and great Doctor.

Great doctor and staff! show details Great doctor and staff!
by Jeff on Aug 4th, 2015

Just a great doctor and staff!

Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Cluff was excellent! He was more than willing to sit and talk with me and also had a wealth of information to share. He was kind and not preachy. I will definitely be going back!

Super Awesome Doc! show details Super Awesome Doc!
by Ramesh R on Oct 7th, 2014

We have nothing but positive experiences to share about Dr. Cluff. Dr. Douglas Cluff is a great doctor...very professional, polite & soft spoken. In spite of his busy schedule, he took the time to answer all of our questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff are very kind and courteous. We are extremely glad that we found him for a primary care physician. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Cluff is someone you should consider visiting.”

Wonderful doc! show details Wonderful doc!
by Clarissa on May 12th, 2014

I love how Dr. Cluff is so curious and at the same time makes you feel at ease. His bedside manner is a 10 out of 10! He is darn knowledgable and explain it all in simple English.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Rebecca M on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cluff is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. His knowledge is extensive, but he never talks down to anyone. He is courteous, friendly and compassionate. Nothing shocks him either. I can talk to him about anything. If you are looking for a doctor, you should go see him. Also, his office staff is very outgoing and friendly and make you feel welcome and cared about as soon as you walk in the door.

May 14th, 2012

Dr Cluff is exceptional. He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease the minute you meet him.One of the things I really love about Dr Cluff is that he listens to you and your opinions. He also allows you to make the choices regarding your care. Whenever I call his office for any reason, I always get a callback on the same day, usually within an hour, and when in his office, he allows you the time to ask questions. These are just a few of the reasons that I consider him an excellent doctor.

Incredible doc!!! show details Incredible doc!!!
Mar 12th, 2012

Unfortunately for me I grew up a chronicly sick kid which followed me into adulthood. I have seen many doctors in my life and not a single one of them can compare to dr.C. Not only does he do anything and everything to make you better, he will listen if you are upset about a personal issue or advise you if are having problems with a specialist doc. I have never met a more compassionate person and I know I am a handful. His staff is wonderful and if you are truly sick they will do whatever they can to get you in even if he is booked. I tell him all the time I wish he specialized in everything so he could be my only doc because nobody compares to Dr.Cluff.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Aug 2nd, 2010

Very caring and knowlegeable doctor. Spends as much time as it takes to explain your condition and answer your questions. If he's running late, it's not because he unorganized, it's because he spent extra time with another patient.

Great Family Doctor show details Great Family Doctor
by Douglas Jones on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Cluff has been our family doctor since we moved to the DFW area almost 9 years ago. On many occasions he has gone far above and beyond what other doctors have done for our family. He is kind and courteous and is fully committed to maintaining the health of his patients. It is abundantly clear that his is interested in the full spectrum of what it takes to enjoy good health. He is not only our doctor, but a valued friend.

by S.Neilson on Feb 14th, 2010

He has always taken the time to check out everything thoroughly and if there is anything he questions he looks it up or asks another doctor in to consult with him.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Michael Crosby on Dec 5th, 2008

I have been taking my family to see Dr. Cluff almost since we moved to Texas. He has always been there for us and helped my family through every health issue with a knowledge, caring and tenacity rarely found in a family physician these days. I feel very lucky that we found him.