A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Coles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coles graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Coles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Coles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Coles practice?
- Dr. Douglas Coles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Coles practices Family Medicine near Empire, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, MI.
See Empire Primary Care Doctors.