Learn more about Dr. Douglas Coles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Coles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coles
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Coles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coles graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Coles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Coles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Coles practice?
- Dr. Douglas Coles has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Coles practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, MI.
See Frankfort Primary Care Doctors.