A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Comeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Comeau, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Comeau graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Comeau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Codman Square Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas William Comeau DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Comeau practice?
- Dr. Douglas Comeau has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Comeau practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors and Boston Sports Medicine Doctors.