Dr. Douglas Constant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Constant?

August 17th, 2017

The Best Ever!

He enters the room with a smiling face and you know you are in safe hands. He listens to you, never rushed. He establishes a plan and helps you understand exactly what it will happen. He thinks outside the box. He has a very kind heart and is so compassionate. I really trust him. No I am not related ::)) He controls my pain. Obviously I highly recommend him!

August 15th, 2017

Get Relief

I had been suffering with sciatic nerve pain and low back pain for years. Dr. Constant diagnosed my problem and immediately started treating me. I have gotten relief from the nagging pain and now I'm able to get through the day and accomplish the things I need to.

September 16th, 2016

Happy Patient

Love Dr Constant. Took my 85 year old mother to see him after 3 doctors said there was nothing they could do for her. He was so great with her and we all completely understood what he thought he could do for her...and her pain is much relieved. I just wanted her to be relatively pain free in her final years.

August 24th, 2016

The Finest Pain Management Physician

I am so pleased that Dr. Douglas Constant is my physician. He not only is attentive and responsive to my pain and it's management but more importantly, Dr. Constant listens to my concerns. Only then does he discuss and map out potential treatment plans and procedures which are fully explained and understandable. His pain management plans always consider my needs and my comfort first with forthright honesty and the utmost integrity. I trust Dr. Constant with all aspects of the care he suggests and provides. He is a skilled, knowledgeable, proficient, well trained and safe physician. I am most fortunate to be cared for by the most competent, caring and exemplary physician. Thank you, Dr. Douglas Constant !

May 12th, 2016

Always armed with a smile and words of encouragement. He listens and finds a solution. If he doesn't know the answer, or can treat the problem, he is connected with a world class network to help solve my problems. He's simply the best! THANK YOU!

November 18th, 2015

Excellent and knowledgable physician. Superb bedside manner and extremely caring and compassionate. I had back surgery and still was having considerable pain. We discussed spinal cord stimulation as a potential therapy and my life is immensely better and improved as a result of his expertise! THANK YOU!!!

September 3rd, 2015

Dr Constant is one of the most caring and compassionate physicians I have ever met. He has helped me immensely with my back pain by fixing my broken back. I had a vertebral compression fracture and he performed a kyphoplasty on me and my life is SO MUCH BETTER!

May 15th, 2015

After 5 incorrect diagnosis he was spot on finding what was wrong

March 29th, 2015

Dr. Constant is exceptionally personal and knowledgable. He cares about his patients and has made my life better by having him as my doctor!

March 6th, 2015

A Great Doctor

Dr. Constant is an exemplary pain management doctor. He takes the time needed to understand a patient's problem in order to find a real therapeutic solution. He has been able to significantly lessen the chronic migraine, neck and shoulder pain that I had been experiencing for the last 9 years. This has considerably reduced my need to take medicines for the the pain, and has really improved my mobility and functionality. I feel as if I have my life back and can do the things that I enjoy without being so debilitated from the chronic head and neck pain. I highly recommend Dr. Constant to anyone suffering from chronic pain and is trying to find a compassionate and gifted doctor.

February 6th, 2015

Dr. Constant is one of the most personable and knowledgable physicians I have ever met. He is committed to helping me and improving my life. He is extremely compassionate and takes his time with me.

October 30th, 2014

Dr. Constant is a very caring and compassionate physician who knows how to explain what is wrong with a patient and conveys this in a clear and understandable fashion. He has an excellent bedside manner and has changed my life for the better! Would highly recommend!.