Learn more about Dr. Howard Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Cooper practice?
Dr. Howard Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA and Citrus Heights, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.