Learn more about Dr. H Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Douglas Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. H D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. H Cooper has 5 office locations.
Dr. H Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Colfax, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA and Rocklin, CA.
See Colfax Ophthalmologists.