A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Douglas Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Howard Cooper has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Citrus Heights, CA and Rocklin, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.