A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Coplen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Coplen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Coplen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coplen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Coplen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Edward Coplen MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Coplen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Coplen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Coplen practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.