A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cotsamire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cotsamire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cotsamire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotsamire graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cotsamire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee Cotsamire MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Cotsamire practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cotsamire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Cotsamire practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Lombard Internists and Lombard Rheumatologists.