Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cotsamire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cotsamire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotsamire
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cotsamire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cotsamire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotsamire graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cotsamire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee Cotsamire MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Cotsamire practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cotsamire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Cotsamire practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Lombard Internists and Lombard Rheumatologists.