Dr. Douglas Cunningham DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

3.6

July 29th, 2016
Bad Choice
They want you to see them every 3 months, healthy or not ? Sounds like a staff of Doctor"s,who just want you to help keep their pockets lined !!!!! I had a sever testicular infection, went to hospital, got the proper antibiotics, and a few day's pain medication. Swelling started to subside, but still very painful. Called My Doctor, for three day's more pain medicine. They said they couldn't me help,because they haven't seen me in over three mouths. They said I had to make an appointment, which was two weeks later, earliest time they could see me. Does this sound like a Doctor, you would like to have ?

July 14th, 2016
The front office is a disorganized mess. The staff is rude and very indifferent to patient's needs. If you can go elsewhere....do so!

September 21st, 2015
Best Family Practice is Pueblo FHC in Central Phoenix
I visited on trial, for regular FP was booked solid. I began to observe and found out quickly what goes on here. Great and fast moving medical care and I liked what I saw. My visit went well and I actually saw Dr Donald Cunningham that visit and I loved him, old school just like me. I changed my FP doctor immediately for the care I witness, the ability to do Labs in house, and just over all efficency. You get to know if this works for you very quickly and I've been going to the facility 10 yrs now and have had my chance to be with many of the DRs, the PA and the MA's , the Lab and some Special Testing Medical staff, what a great place this is. Cabs come and go, parking places become available quickly. I 've gone there on a lunch hour and still had time to get a sandwich at Subway. Now all visits are like that, but even one is a new experience. I want the Cunningham Drs and all their staff to know my family relies on them every month and some of us would not be here without them. I love the entire place. I love seeing the new faces who are chosen to come and do their learning too, so gentle and caring, good place to get your training, so you can expect success. I want to come here for my entire life. Thanks to them, there is one.

July 14th, 2015
I have been w/ Dr. Doug now for 15 years. Recently I became drug resistant, Dr. Cunningham quickly corrected my drugs and now the numbers have begun to rise and hopefully will soon even out. Dr. Doug cares for his patients, and it shows!

March 17th, 2015
I have been a patient w/ Dr. Doug for 15 years--he's the Best!

February 19th, 2015
I would highly recommend dr Cunningham.

January 23rd, 2015
Love Dr. Cunningham and the whole staff. I miss them I moved back to Minnesota. I highly recommend this doctors office

June 23rd, 2013
Horrible Experience!
I agree with other reviews calling this doctor a moron. There is something so wrong with this doctor, but I can't put my finger on it. It didn't appear that he was listening to me. He barely said a word to me. He does not make eye contact at all. His staff is rude.

July 23rd, 2012
Horrible Follow Up
This Doctor and/or his office staff have a serious problem following up with simple requests; however, this author notes that Dr. Cunningham's office staff will hound you with multiple phone calls and multiple voice mails to remind you of your upcoming appointment.This place is a patient factory. Dr. Cunningham himself is a nice man, but trying to get a return phone call from even his assistant for the simplest matter is like pulling teeth.I'll never go back.

May 4th, 2012
Dr. Cunningham never made eye contact with me during my visits. He stood with his back to me the entire time reading my chart. This clinic herds people in and out of the building like cattle. I will never go back to this doctor.

April 25th, 2011
Great Experience
I have been a patient of Pueblo for many years and have found Dr. Doug to be caring, professional and helpful. I have had bad experiences at other doctors and have never had a problem with him or his staff including his excellent PA Ms. Bergman. Very happy with all aspects of the service!!!!

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Cunningham almost sent my grama to her death bed!
I saw this review "Dr. Cunningham is an absolute moron!" No - he is worse! He didn't listen to my grandmother and sent her running back and forth between doctors and labs - making her so confused and dizzy to the point of tears. I was out of town for business when all this was happening. When I called Dr. Cunningham's office to straighten out the confusion the office manager was a completely unprofessional and highly unethical questioning my relationship with my grandmother and stating I was not listed on the records and had no right calling! No right?! It is my grandmother that you are misleading, running around town and instead of helping her you question my call regarding the concern of her health - unbelievable! My grandmother will never see Dr. Cunningham again! He is detached and the office manager is rude. I hope that people read this and become aware of how they treat their patients.