Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 14th, 2015

I have been w/ Dr. Doug now for 15 years. Recently I became drug resistant, Dr. Cunningham quickly corrected my drugs and now the numbers have begun to rise and hopefully will soon even out. Dr. Doug cares for his patients, and it shows!

Mar 17th, 2015

I have been a patient w/ Dr. Doug for 15 years--he's the Best!

Feb 19th, 2015

I would highly recommend dr Cunningham.

by Robin Kukas on Jan 23rd, 2015

Love Dr. Cunningham and the whole staff. I miss them I moved back to Minnesota. I highly recommend this doctors office

Horrible Experience! show details Horrible Experience!
Jun 23rd, 2013

I agree with other reviews calling this doctor a moron. There is something so wrong with this doctor, but I can't put my finger on it. It didn't appear that he was listening to me. He barely said a word to me. He does not make eye contact at all. His staff is rude.

Horrible Follow Up show details Horrible Follow Up
Jul 23rd, 2012

This Doctor and/or his office staff have a serious problem following up with simple requests; however, this author notes that Dr. Cunningham's office staff will hound you with multiple phone calls and multiple voice mails to remind you of your upcoming appointment.This place is a patient factory. Dr. Cunningham himself is a nice man, but trying to get a return phone call from even his assistant for the simplest matter is like pulling teeth.I'll never go back.

May 4th, 2012

Dr. Cunningham never made eye contact with me during my visits. He stood with his back to me the entire time reading my chart. This clinic herds people in and out of the building like cattle. I will never go back to this doctor.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Apr 25th, 2011

I have been a patient of Pueblo for many years and have found Dr. Doug to be caring, professional and helpful. I have had bad experiences at other doctors and have never had a problem with him or his staff including his excellent PA Ms. Bergman. Very happy with all aspects of the service!!!!

Dr. Cunningham almost sent my grama to her death bed! show details Dr. Cunningham almost sent my grama to her death bed!
Mar 23rd, 2011

I saw this review "Dr. Cunningham is an absolute moron!" No - he is worse! He didn't listen to my grandmother and sent her running back and forth between doctors and labs - making her so confused and dizzy to the point of tears. I was out of town for business when all this was happening. When I called Dr. Cunningham's office to straighten out the confusion the office manager was a completely unprofessional and highly unethical questioning my relationship with my grandmother and stating I was not listed on the records and had no right calling! No right?! It is my grandmother that you are misleading, running around town and instead of helping her you question my call regarding the concern of her health - unbelievable! My grandmother will never see Dr. Cunningham again! He is detached and the office manager is rude. I hope that people read this and become aware of how they treat their patients.

Dec 28th, 2010

I thought I had an appointment with Dr. Cunningham, but someone else showed up and just took notes in a file??

Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Cunningham is a moron. I have seen him three times and I will never go back. The staff is absolutely rude and the office manager is a witch. I have seen her yell at her office staff every time I was there. The poor girls that she yells at leave crying everytime. Why she is still there I will never know. As for the Doctor. Don't try to tell him how you are feeling because you "really" feel this way. There is no compassion to him at all.