Learn more about Dr. Douglas Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Curran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Curran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Curran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Curran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Curran practice?
- Dr. Douglas Curran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Curran practices Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kemp, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians.