A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Curry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Curry MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Curry practice?
- Dr. Douglas Curry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Curry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.