A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Curry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Curry MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Curry practice?
- Dr. Douglas Curry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Curry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.