Dr. J Cusick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Great Experience
For my surgery Dr. Cusick gave the best care possible pre and post surgery. Dr. Cusick prescribed what i call a miracle cream lotion (Dr. Cusick's vitiman E) to help heal the scar on my face. i use it on everything including some acne scars and on a broken bone scar i have from years ago. I've experienced 10 times improvement in areas where i have scars and have use the cream. It's fantastic.

June 21st, 2017
Comfortable and Assuring
Overall, a very comfortable experience. Staff is VERY friendly. My mother and I trust in Dr. Douglas Cusick's expertise, and are anxious to see the post-operative results. Thanks for the hospitality and professional atmosphere!

May 31st, 2017
Dr. Cusick was professional and wonderful.
Everyone at the hospital was great and friendly.

May 28th, 2017
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Cusick remove a squamous cell from my right hand. There was a 3 - 4" scar left from the surgery. Dr. Cusick prescribed a vitamin E lotion that he had developed himself. Within a week of applying his lotion the scar had completely disappeared. I've never seen any medication perform that kind of scar removal. It was incredible! Dr. Cusick is truly a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to any one in my family and all of my friends. Thank you Dr. Cusick.

May 9th, 2017
what an awesome doctor to have to have do your have to surgery
excellent experience

April 14th, 2017
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Cusick and his staff were absolutely AMAZING. I went to Dr. Cusick for a breast reduction, as I was having back pain, and just uncomfortable. Dr. Cusick, did an amazing job with my breast reduction, and his staff was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

April 12th, 2017
Great results,
GREAT WORK, VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS.

March 1st, 2017
Continued Satisfied Patient
As I had a breast done by Dr. Cusick over ten yrs. ago, I still prefer coming back to him on other procedures. I have been very pleased with the results from my breast implants and get many complements thinking that they are real.

March 1st, 2017
Excellent service!
very friendy and thorough with procedure and post op instruction. very much enjoyed my experience.

February 7th, 2017
Breast Augmentation- Beautiful Work!!!
Wonderful experience with Dr. Cusick and his staff. Love my results!

January 26th, 2017
Definitely an Artist
Dr Cusick was amazing!!! His team was great!!! I walked into his office for my first consult feeling insecure, embarrassed weeks later im looking in the mirror feeling like a whole different person. Hes not just a Dr hes an Artist who i would recommend to anyone. Thank you for everything

January 18th, 2017
Very good experience, very impressed with my results.
Results exceeded my expectations.