Dr J. Cusick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr J. Cusick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Excellent Staff

My son had a procedure done by Dr. Cusick and his staff did such a good job! Kept us informed,worked with insurance,we just had to show up! Colleen and Teri at his office were so kind and informative! Would definately recommend!!

July 14th, 2017

Dr. Cusick and his staff were amazing!

From start to finish I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone answered all my questions and did their best to make me comfortable and relaxed with everything. With my consultation we had discussed what I was looking for in breast augmentation and the results I was looking for and what was possible with what I had. He was very up front and honest with what we would be able to achieve with what I was having done. At my post op appointment he told me he went a few more cc's than we had discussed and i'm so glad he made that decision! He knew from listening to me what I wanted and knew what he had to do to give me the results I was looking for. I trust his opinion 100%! and colleen was amazing as well with giving me all the info and pics and keeping in contact with me! Thank you to everyone at Dr. Cusick's office for the amazing experience! I give them 5 stars all the way around!

July 14th, 2017

My surgery experience was perfect

I was very happy with Dr. Cusick and his staff. I was made to feel comfortable pre surgery and the procedure was fully explained by Dr Cusick. My surgery and healing also went well. I have a high regard for his practice and for his staff.

July 14th, 2017

Phenomenal experience and results after surgery on my face for mole removal in prominent areas

Dr. Cusick and his staff were excellent to work with. Excellent interpersonal experience in all aspects of my care. The results of my surgery were excellent. Several people and doctors in other disciplines of my health care were amazed at the results and how quickly (almost immediately) after the surgery my face showed no signs of the surgery.

June 26th, 2017

Great Experience

For my surgery Dr. Cusick gave the best care possible pre and post surgery. Dr. Cusick prescribed what i call a miracle cream lotion (Dr. Cusick's vitiman E) to help heal the scar on my face. i use it on everything including some acne scars and on a broken bone scar i have from years ago. I've experienced 10 times improvement in areas where i have scars and have use the cream. It's fantastic.

June 21st, 2017

Comfortable and Assuring

Overall, a very comfortable experience. Staff is VERY friendly. My mother and I trust in Dr. Douglas Cusick's expertise, and are anxious to see the post-operative results. Thanks for the hospitality and professional atmosphere!

May 31st, 2017

Dr. Cusick was professional and wonderful.

Everyone at the hospital was great and friendly.

May 28th, 2017

Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Cusick remove a squamous cell from my right hand. There was a 3 - 4" scar left from the surgery. Dr. Cusick prescribed a vitamin E lotion that he had developed himself. Within a week of applying his lotion the scar had completely disappeared. I've never seen any medication perform that kind of scar removal. It was incredible! Dr. Cusick is truly a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to any one in my family and all of my friends. Thank you Dr. Cusick.

May 9th, 2017

what an awesome doctor to have to have do your have to surgery

excellent experience

April 14th, 2017

Wonderful Experience

Dr. Cusick and his staff were absolutely AMAZING. I went to Dr. Cusick for a breast reduction, as I was having back pain, and just uncomfortable. Dr. Cusick, did an amazing job with my breast reduction, and his staff was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

April 12th, 2017

Great results,

GREAT WORK, VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS.

March 1st, 2017

Continued Satisfied Patient

As I had a breast done by Dr. Cusick over ten yrs. ago, I still prefer coming back to him on other procedures. I have been very pleased with the results from my breast implants and get many complements thinking that they are real.