Dr. J Cusick MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Leawood, KS

May 8th, 2017
what an awesome doctor to have to have do your have to surgery
excellent experience

April 14th, 2017
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Cusick and his staff were absolutely AMAZING. I went to Dr. Cusick for a breast reduction, as I was having back pain, and just uncomfortable. Dr. Cusick, did an amazing job with my breast reduction, and his staff was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

April 12th, 2017
Great results,
GREAT WORK, VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS.

March 1st, 2017
Continued Satisfied Patient
As I had a breast done by Dr. Cusick over ten yrs. ago, I still prefer coming back to him on other procedures. I have been very pleased with the results from my breast implants and get many complements thinking that they are real.

March 1st, 2017
Excellent service!
very friendy and thorough with procedure and post op instruction. very much enjoyed my experience.

February 7th, 2017
Breast Augmentation- Beautiful Work!!!
Wonderful experience with Dr. Cusick and his staff. Love my results!

January 26th, 2017
Definitely an Artist
Dr Cusick was amazing!!! His team was great!!! I walked into his office for my first consult feeling insecure, embarrassed weeks later im looking in the mirror feeling like a whole different person. Hes not just a Dr hes an Artist who i would recommend to anyone. Thank you for everything

January 18th, 2017
Very good experience, very impressed with my results.
Results exceeded my expectations.

December 14th, 2016
Super friendly. He made the whole process go so smoothly.
I really appreciated that Dr. Cusick took the time to answer all questions and weigh different options before the surgery. He also did an incredible job at managing expectations. Overall, it was a smooth, comfortable process and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Cusick.

November 29th, 2016
Wonderful Care and Results
Dr. Cusick and his team were great from start to finish. Dr. Cusick spent time with me explaining what my options were and what I could expect. It was all very informative and great. After my surgery he checked up on me several times once I had gone home and was always there for me if I had questions or concerns. His staff were also very helpful, supportive and professional. They were always timely with responses to questions or to assist in whatever I needed. I had an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation, and couldn't be happier with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Cusick and his staff if you are looking for a great surgery experience.

November 9th, 2016
Quick, Easy, Convenient, Friendly....
Easy in and out of office and surgery center. On time and/or early appointments and procedure. Happy employees.

September 2nd, 2016
Great
Wasn't my choice to need a cosmetic surgeon, but had an accident and needed a hole in the back of my head closed up. Was referred to Dr. Cusick and do not regret it!