Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Keep looking - I would recommend him to no one show details Keep looking - I would recommend him to no one
Mar 25th, 2015

I'm not even sure I trust this site after reading this dr.'s reviews. Myself and another family member have gone to him for different procedures. We were both left with excess scaring and my family member was accused by one of the nurses of trying to abuse the system, requesting a doctor's letter for a very severe cut she sustained during a crime. My family member was in tears as a victim, being falsely accused by a staff member. My procedure was more minor, I still have a scar that is unnecessarily large and at my initial appointment, he tried to sell me on their skin care line, which I had no interest in. There are many ethical plastic surgeons, but this is not one of them.

Great, amazing, 5 star! show details Great, amazing, 5 star!
by Emily D. on Feb 18th, 2015 on doctor.com

Very considerate of my needs and concerns! They were able to quickly fit me into there schedule at the last minute. Very knowledgeable and the staff w ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful! A very caring Doctor and staff, show details Wonderful! A very caring Doctor and staff,
by S. D. on Feb 4th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Cusick is very understanding and listens well!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
From start to finish, "excellant"! show details From start to finish, "excellant"!
by Jerry I. on Dec 22nd, 2014 on doctor.com

From evaluation to recovery, after surgery, very pleased with Dr. Cusick's work and that of his staff! I would "recommend" Dr. Cusick to anyone. Many ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Cosmetic procedures show details Cosmetic procedures
by Linda B. on Dec 18th, 2014 on doctor.com

At 65 I decided to give myself the gift of a facelift plus botox. It has been a wonderful experience and I love the outcome. Dr. Cusick and his staff ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Removed numerous lesions show details Removed numerous lesions
by Christopher J. on Dec 17th, 2014 on doctor.com

I had lesions removed from my face and my finger. Very pleased with the results. Great staff, as painless an experience as possible with minor surgeri ...

Oct 31st, 2014

I went to Dr. Cusick for a pimple on my face that got infected and turned into a very ugly, large sore. I am a public speaker and was very concerned with facial scarring and disfigurement. Dr. Cusick assured me there was no alternative to surgery and I would not have an issue with scarring. Two years later I still struggle with how I look. He created a laugh line which hids the incision effectively. The problem is I have no laugh line on the other side of my face. It aged me tremendously and all he could say was too bad I had perfect skin. Anyone else would have laugh lines at my age and no one would know the difference. Now I need plastic surgery which I cant afford. He is a skilled surgeon - but slightly insensitive to how people feel about themselves and what is done to them.

He changed the way I view myself. show details He changed the way I view myself.
by D. A. on Oct 7th, 2014 on doctor.com

I have waited 57 years to have this procedure done. It was the best thing I ever done for myself. I appreciate the way the entire staff treated me. Th ...

Doctor Cusick show details Doctor Cusick
by Anonymous on Sep 17th, 2014 on doctor.com

My experience was amazing.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Fabulous. I healed well and the girls look fantastic show details Fabulous. I healed well and the girls look fantastic
by N. . on Aug 28th, 2014 on doctor.com

Dr. Cusick was very attentive to my needs, advised me well, and really took the time to take good care of me before and after surgery/breast augmentat ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
It was great show details It was great
by Lauren C. on Aug 13th, 2014 on doctor.com

I was very nervous and embarrassed at first. Dr Cusick along with his nurses were very personable and made me feel very comfortable about everything.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Life-changing experience show details Life-changing experience
by C. C. on Aug 13th, 2014 on doctor.com

Dr Cusick and his staff were both knowledgeable and professional. They addressed every question and concern that I had and checked on my progress freq ...

Jul 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Cusick for wound care after a terrible bicycling accident. The accident occurred in a rural out of state location and the local ER did the best they could stapling me back together. Dr. Cusick did a wonderful job revising my scars (very distracting head wounds). The day surgery as well as in office visits have left my scars barely visible. Dr. Cusick's office staff has also been very helpful. Always a pleasant visit!

Great followup with surgery. Perfect show details Great followup with surgery. Perfect
by janet e. on Jul 7th, 2014 on doctor.com

Wonderful experience. Painless and great followup with the office

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent work show details Excellent work
by Dan Wilder on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr. Cusick removed a large melanoma from inside my ear. No-one has yet to notice three month's later. He could have taken a large pie shaped wedge out of my ear disfiguring it but worked hard to preserve the ear shape for which I am grateful.

Mar 12th, 2014

Poor explanation of procedures. If you don't want the most expensive treatment option, he wants you out of the room as soon as possible so he can heard the next one in. Not the physician for you if you are looking for a Dr who cares.

Professional job show details Professional job
by Katie n on Sep 12th, 2013

I had surgery for carpal tunnel in both hands. I felt Dr Cusick did an excellent job, explained the procedure, and scheduling was very smooth. When I felt like I was having some problems 6 months later, he did a follow up and ordered additional physical therapy. This was over 3 years ago and I feel like like my surgery was a success.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Melissa C on Mar 29th, 2013

I was referred by my primary care physician to Dr. Cusick to have scar tissue removed from my lower lip from a fall I had several years ago. Since the first visit I've always felt comfortable in the office. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Wait times are very short if noticeable at all. Even after I'm in the examination rooms the wait to see Dr. Cusick is minimal. From an outside perspective it appears that the office is ran efficiently. After meeting Dr. Cusick there was immediate trust that I felt. This helped when it came time for surgery as I wasn't worried because I trusted that he would do everything wonderfully; and he did. I'm very happy with the work he completed. I just recommended Dr. Cusick and his staff to my best friend as she is wanting some plastic surgery in the future. Like I told her, "It's honestly one of the best visits compared to all other doctors and offices. They make you feel comfortable, welcomed, and Dr. Cusick does all that he can to make sure you're happy with the results."

0 Stars Dr. Cusick show details 0 Stars Dr. Cusick
Mar 29th, 2013

I am sorry I can't go to a doctor that bills insurance companies for things his patient didn't even get. No wonder insurance is so high, the doctors aren't just overcharging they are making up charges. He is too eager to use the scalpel too.

May 9th, 2012

I had a breast lift and couldn't be happier. Can not even see my scars!

I love my new look! show details I love my new look!
May 13th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Cusick was amazing. I had a breast augmentation done and they look great. I can barely see my incisions. The day after my surgery, Dr. Cusick had a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to my home. He is very honest and caring, and I would recommend him to anyone. The only negative thing I have to say is one of the employees in his office was unpleasant to talk to. She either did not like me at all, or hates her job. She wasn't very professional.

Very pleased!! show details Very pleased!!
Apr 26th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Cusick and his staff. After my surgery I called the office with many questions and was immediately contacted by the nurse, and given kind, understanding responses. I am planning to go back to him for more work!

Office Staff Condescending show details Office Staff Condescending
by Max on Oct 18th, 2010

Dr. Cusicks office staff was rude, condescending, and unprofessional. The first time i have ever left a dr.s office without seeing the doctor. Not only will i never see him again, but i have contacted my primary care doctor and notified him my experience was so bad, i will be finding a new primary care doctor because of the bad referral.

I wouldn't recommend show details I wouldn't recommend
Aug 20th, 2010

I went to Dr. Cusick to get 2 minor growths removed from my arm. I have scarring that I consider to be excessive in both areas. It was more than I expected, although Dr. Cusick never really told me what kind of scarring I would have. In addition, he tried to tell me I needed an expensive skin care regimen that (surprise) they sell through their office because he said I had "large pores". My skin is fairly normal and I was not impressed in getting somewhat of a sales pitch for a problem I don't believe I have for an expensive skin care regimen that I don't think I need.

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
Jun 22nd, 2010

I was very please with the Dr and his staff while going through the process of my visits and procudure. However, I am extrely disappointed with the way they handle the follow up visits and the way I have been treated. I have been left with the feeling that they got the money out of me and now they no longer care if I contunie on as a patient of theirs. i scheduled another visit for a possible follow up precedure and when I arrived at the office was told of the co-pay. I would have been fine with this co-pay if I would have known about it, however I did not so I did not have the appropriate ways to pay. I never had a co-pay at the office for any of the visits or the consultaion so how was I to know I would have one now. I was looked and talked to like an idot by the receptionist when I said what was the co-pay for. I waisted a lunch break on going to the office and then having to leave. I would think that since I was already a patient their that had spent $4000.00 cash for a procedure that they would allow me to see the Dr. and bill me for the visit or not charge the consultation because of the money already spent their and I wouldn't only be with the Dr for a few minutes. Most sergions don't charge for consultations anyways. Overall, the later experience with this office has ruined my entire opinion of them and I will never recommend them again and am irritated that they already got 3 patients from my recommendations.